QYBL – Commercial
Not your standard EULA! Please read “Conditions Of Use” carefully.
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (“LICENSEE”) and the licensor (“LICENSOR”). By installing, copying or otherwise using LICENSOR’s work (“THE LICENSED WORK”), you agree to be bound by this EULA. If you do not want to be bound by this EULA, you must not install, copy or use THE LICENSED WORK in any way. If you paid for THE LICENSED WORK, immediately return it to the vendor you bought it from for a refund.
You are granted a non-exclusive license to use THE LICENSED WORK and included documentation.
Rights In Use
- install and use THE LICENSED WORK on all devices you personally both own and operate, but not on a friend’s or collaborator’s device, nor on a server or otherwise for use or distribution over a network.;
- copy THE LICENSED WORK for your personal archival purposes, provided that copy contains all of THE LICENSED WORK’s original proprietary and legal notices, including this license.
Conditions Of Use
You must agree to Question Your Beliefs whenever you use THE LICENSED WORK. While engaged in direct use of THE LICENSED WORK, you are not to question the beliefs of others, only your own.
If you need starting points, the following are some suggestions for initial questioning.
Question Your Beliefs about:
- natural resource use in a closed system
- the differences between humans and other animals
- your self-worth
- the definition of family
- good and evil
- your own creative abilities
- the difficulty of change
- money, security and happiness
- the power of a single human being to transform the world
- reality itself
While Questioning Your Beliefs in accordance with this license, you may generate many points of internal confusion, find logical contradictions you hold and uncover cognitive dissonance within yourself. You must regularly discuss these thorny issues and your questions about your beliefs with a partner or group in clear, honest conversation.
To bind this agreement, you must promise to yourself the following on first installation of THE LICENSED WORK:
“I agree to Question My Beliefs as described in the QYBL, and will continue to do so as a condition of continued use of THE LICENSED WORK. Should I ever stop Questioning My Beliefs, I will discontinue my use of THE LICENSED WORK.”
Restrictions In Use
You may not:
- share your unique serial number, activation phrase, password or other identifying credentials created for providing ownership access to THE LICENSED WORK, install or allow others to install or use your copy of THE LICENSED WORK on their own devices, or otherwise break the confidentiality of your credentials;
- modify, adapt, translate or create and/or distribute derivative works based on THE LICENSED WORK;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of THE LICENSED WORK;
- unbundle the component parts of THE LICENSED WORK, or separate THE LICENSED WORK if sold to you as a bundle, for use on different computers or different operating systems, or unbundle or repackage THE LICENSED WORK for distribution or resale;
- include THE LICENSED WORK in for-profit CD-ROM compilations, magazine inserts, downloads or any other medium of distribution without express authorization from LICENSOR.
- copy THE LICENSED WORK, except as specified for personal archival use;
- rent sell, lease or otherwise transfer rights in THE LICENSED WORK;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on THE LICENSED WORK.
LICENSOR warrants that THE LICENSED WORK will perform substantially in accordance with included documentation for 90 days after purchase. This limited warranty does not apply to beta, unregistered, evaluation, product sampler and not for resale (NFR) copies of THE LICENSED WORK, or if THE LICENSED WORK is used in violation of this EULA or on non-supported hardware or operating systems. Non-substantial variations of performance from THE LICENSED WORK’s documentation do not establish a warranty right. To make a warranty claim, you must return THE LICENSED WORK to the vendor you purchased from along with the required transaction receipt within the 90 day period. If you bought THE LICENSED WORK directly from LICENSOR, return THE LICENSED WORK to LICENSOR.
If THE LICENSED WORK does not perform substantially in accordance with it’s documentation, the entire liability of LICENSOR and your exclusive remedy is limited to the replacement of THE LICENSED WORK or the refund of the amount you paid for THE LICENSED WORK, at LICENSOR’s option.
Except as set forth above, LICENSOR hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, representations and conditions, whether created by statute, common law, usage, custom or otherwise, including without limitation the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, integration, title and non-infringement of third party rights.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, but you may have additional rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. If you live in a jurisdiction that regulates or prohibits disclaimers of express or implied warranties, then your rights are limited to the minimum required under such laws and any required warranties are limited to the shortest time allowed.
Limitation Of Liability
LICENSOR is not responsible for any damages, claims or costs, or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, interruption of business, computer failure or malfunction, or any third party claims of damage or loss. LICENSOR’s total liability for all kinds of damages is limited to the amount you paid for THE LICENSED WORK or US$25, whichever is higher.
If you live in a jurisdiction that prohibits disclaimers of certain types of damages, then your rights are limited to the minimum required under such laws and any required damages reimbursement is limited to the lowest amount allowed.
QYBL-COMMERCIAL v2.0, 02011 04 01